It’s the first day of March and I want to be the first to wish you a Happy New Month!!!
Isn’t it incredible that we have spent 59 days out of the ‘new year’ already? Like joke like joke, we’re in the 3rd month of the year and if you’re not intentional about achieving your goals and living your dreams, you may find yourself in another December with unfulfilled goals and dreams. To find out how to have a most fruitful and fulfilling month, check out these proven tips – 7 Tips To Having The Month Of Your Dreams
Related: Are You Ready To March?
Talking about goals and dreams, it has become more glaring by the day that we can only lay claim to the moment. The moment is the only time we can truly say we have. And I am not talking about being alive to actualize your goals. We all know one can be alive and still not achieve his/her goals. Overtime, I have noticed that sometimes we make plans and something unforeseen comes up to distract us from following our set schedule. So it’s best to stop procrastinating and do what you can and should do now, now. Don’t leave it for later. Remember, Stop that thief now! And maximize the moment.
One of the proven ways for ditching procrastination is by having an accountability partner who holds you to your words and I’ll like to adopt this method… I’m going to publish my blog plans for the year so y’all can keep me accountable. (Sometimes, what you need is an accountable partner that will encourage, checkmate and push you to accomplish your goals.)
Here are some updates on blog plans for the rest of the year:
- The SFF Series interviews will be wrapping up soon but that’s not the end of the vision. Remember when I introduced the series HERE?
Like I said then, it’s a very big vision. Part of the big vision is a book titled “Single, Fruitful, Fulfilled – Living A Whole And Productive Life Before “I Do””. The ongoing SFF interviews is just a tip of the iceberg to whet your appetite… The SFF book is a huge project for me, one I’ve never done before, please put me in your prayers for the Grace to birth this vision fully. #Thankyou
- For our married readers, please you’re not left out at all – this vision covers you too! Your own customized series tagged “Married, Fruitful and Satisfied” with the tagline “why did I get married?” is coming up in the second half of the year. So please stay with us and enjoy all the other goodies lined up for your e-Boosting pleasure! (If you are married for up to 10 years and counting and you’ll like to take part in the series, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “MFS Series”)
- Talking about e-Boost, our weekly e-Boosts will resume in full this month. Recently been posting them on Facebook and not on the blog. Please let’s connect on that platform too so you don’t miss out on any e-Boost.
- The CEO Memoirs is also resuming in grand style this month. Paused it so we can concentrate on the SFF Series. That is almost up now so we resuming the #CEOMemoirs in 1, 2, 3… 15 March, 2017!
So pretty please subscribe, save the date and invite your friends to come subscribe too. We got Thought Leaders, business moguls/coaches and authority figures in various business/career fields, lined up to share their success secrets, mistakes and pitfalls to avoid with us. The CEO Memoirs has a very special place in my heart because I am passionate about your business and career success.
- The last but not the least, #TheUNheardStory Series resumes this month too! I’ve spent the most part of the past two months sourcing for inspiring unheard stories – stories of men and women who are living above their past mistakes, bad experiences and victimizing situations to live fully the valuable and impactful life they were created for; #UnheardStories of men and women who are living from the fullest parts of their lives. The greater news is that they are willing to share these unheard grass to grace stories with us so that we too can be inspired and soar with them.
Our first #UnheardStory episode for the year will come up on the last Friday of the month (31/03/2017). Trust me, you don’t want to miss it. In the meantime, please catch up with all previous #UnheardStories HERE.
With all these, you can tell the new month is fully loaded and I am ready to March! I hope you are too?
Just before I draw the curtains on today’s post, I have a special invite for all my Lagos girlfriends.
Pretty, if you’re in Lagos, this is one life-changing Meet you shouldn’t miss! I’ll be coming all the way from Abuja because I don’t to hear the stories, I want to experience it LIVE! I got some critical questions I’ll love to ask these God-sent Naomis so I’m grabbing this golden opportunity with my two hands! I think you should too.
The event is free but you have to register HERE to reserve your space.
Another great news is that The Women at The Well will be launching her first collection of Bible Studies same day and the pre-order deal is still on. With just N2, 000, you will get the book which contains 4 life changing studies:
- The List (For A Future Husband)
- Becoming God’s Own Kind Of Woman.
- Marriage God’s Way
- The Character Of A Godly Woman
And a gift of Frances Okoro’s new book – “Prayers For Your Future Husband” which sells for N1, 000.
This pre-order deal ends on Friday, 3 march 2017 after which the book sells for N2, 000 but you won’t get any gift book. To take advantage of this deal, mail firstname.lastname@example.org to preorder and also get Frances Okoro’s book “Prayers for your future husband” both for a token of 2000 Naira only. (soft and hard copies available)
…Choi! This was supposed to be a short post but here I am with about 1, 000 words. #Sigh. I’m truly ADDICTED To WRITING! Will tell you more about this on Friday…
Thank you for reading to the end.😘 😘
Much love from me to you.❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
PS: The #SFFSeries continues tomorrow.
Wishing you a most Fruitful and Fulfilling month of March!